Breaking

Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Toke Makinwa Finally Reacts To Marital Crisis.


toke
Media personality, Toke Makinwa, who over the weekend was in the news after her husband impregnated another woman outside wedlock (In case you missed it) has now spoken up on the sad issue.



The PayPorte ambassador has now finally reacted to the crisis as she said she has received loads of emails and messages which has given her courage.
She took to her instagram page this morning to write:
‘The amount of emails I have received from women across the world going thru difficult situations is heartbreaking. (Thank you all for sharing). In a world where the popular belief out there is that women hate each other, women can’t stand each other, etc. I have gotten emails/calls from women sharing their own personal pain and that is courageous. I can’t reply everyone, (even though i honestly wish i could.) It is Funny how God uses even the most unbelievable things to bless you. I have been given a voice, a platform, (i don’t even know how it’s all happened) but I woke up one day and I found God and with that came purpose. It’s never about you, as hard as it seems, sometimes you go thru things not for you but for the people around you who need direction, a word of prayer or more. May God heal every broken heart out there, may his light give you the courage to begin to love yourself. It is tough being a woman, the pressure is real. You don’t have to be a victim, you can rise above it all. Do not let society tell you otherwise. Be Bold, Be Strong. Trust God’s purpose for your life and keep shinning. *And Yes, to all the people asking, there is a Vlog this week *
Good Morning
TM’
Strong woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox