Breaking

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Video : Fela Kuti’s daughter Mistakely Leak Her Sex Tape Online

unnamed

Motunrayo, one of the daughters of late music legend, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, took to her Instagram page to slam and expose her ex-boyfriend turned alleged blackmailer, who’s threatening to release hurtful (nvde) videos and pictures of her while she was unconscious. In her words. 
U see this nigga right by my side is a TRAITOR A LIAR AND A THIEF… HE IS MY EX.. So I broke up with him then he stared sending me very hurtful videos he used to take of me while he would have drugged me to pass out.. He said I will regret the day I met him and that he will leak those pictures and videos.. Please friends family and foes,if you know him tell him I said he should go ahead and post them.. And trust me I ain’t”


For Massive Online Promotion, Trends, Hypes, HD Quality Music Video Shoot and Advert Placements. Contact Melvino. Tel: 07064827061 

2 comments:

  1. obat penggugur kandungan cytotec merupakan obat aborsi yang sangat ampuh manjur serta aman 100% tuntas untuk menggugurkan kehamilan.
    Hub: 0822 8391 0000 - Kami Jasa Rental Mobil Padang, Sewa Mobil Padang, Bukittinggi, Indonesia, menyediakan berbagai jenis mobil sewaan.
    salam
    Jasa Seo Surabaya
    Jasa Backlink

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's bad for her to leak her sex videos but It is really a enjoyable moment, I like to watch more best sex videos. Find the best sited to watch the Hot Lesbian Sex Movies free.

    ReplyDelete

Adbox